A word about using Adobe forms:
- If you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser, the form will open automatically in the browser window. You will be able to complete the form and print it for submission.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you will be able to print and then save the completed form to your Network or local drives.
- If you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you will be able to print and then save only the form template to your computer.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser:
When you click on links to District or School PDF'd forms you may receive this message:
Click on the "Open with a Different Viewer" button and choose Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat from your list of programs and then complete the form. If needed please Download Adobe Reader first.
- If you are a Mac user, don't use“Mac Viewer” – You will need to save the forms first to your computer’s hard drive and then open and complete them using the Adobe application.
- Adobe forms MUST be opened and completed using Adobe Reader OR Adobe Acrobat.
Use of the MAC PREVIEW, PDF XChange Viewer or any other third party software will CORRUPT YOUR FORM.
If needed please Download Adobe Reader first.