Campolindo High School
California Scholarship Federation
To qualify for CSF membership, follow these guidelines:
1. You must earn a minimum of 10 points from last semester’s grades.
- a. The first 4 points must be from List 1 (core classes)
- b. The first 7 points must be from List 1 & 2 (core classes)
- c. The remaining points may come from List 1,2 &3, (this includes electives).
2. You may use no more than 5 classes to qualify.
3. No CSF points are given for physical education, subjects
repeated to improve a grade, teaching assistants, peer tutoring or lab assistant positions.
4. CSF points are granted as follows:
- a. a grade of A = 3 CSF points
- b. a grade of B = 1 CSF point (honors or AP B’s earn 2 points)
- c. a grade of C = 0 points.
- d. A grade of D or F in any course disqualifies you from membership.
- e. An extra point may be granted for an “A” or a “B” in an Honors or AP class.
5. You must reapply each semester. Signups will be announced in the Daily Bulletin. You will not be allowed to apply after the designated CSF sign-up week. There is a $1.00 late fee for any students late with payment.
6. Grades from summer school courses may be used in the following semester only if:
- a. The summer school course is listed in List 1 or 2.
- b. The student took the course for the first time.
7. Requirements for becoming a Life Member (Sealbearer) are as follows:
- a. CSF membership in at least 4 of the last 6 semesters. Freshman year memberships do not count towards Life Membership.
Dues are $4.00, payable to Campolindo High School and given to the CSF Advisor, Jake Donohoe.
AP European History
English 1,2,3 and 4
A.P. English 4
Honors English 3
French 1,2,3,4 and 5
German 1,2,3,4 and 5
Spanish 1,2,3,4 and 5
Honors U.S. History
World History and Geography
Computer Programming (C++) and A.P.
Journalism 1,2,3 and 4
Advanced Engineering Drawing
Advanced Wood Tech
Art 1,2,3,4 and 5
Auto Technology 1,2,3 and 4
Advanced Auto Tech
Drama 1,2,3 and 4
Driver’s Education/ Health
Foods 1 and 2
Freshman Mixed Chorus
Learning Center Content Courses
Musical Theatre Workshop
Photo Design Digital
Photography 1 and 2
Pre Algebra A
Sophomore Mixed Chorus
Sports Med (R.O.P.)
Virtual High School Courses (all)