Where students, teachers and parents connect.School Loop is a web-based learning management and communication system for K-12 schools that keeps everyone in the loop. It is important that both students and parents access their School Loop accounts as this is where assignments, classes, and the latest progress reports will be available.
Mobile App for Students & Parent
Parents and students can download the School Loop mobile app that is available for both iPhone and Android phones. It allows users to view all current assignments, access LoopMail, and current news. Click HERE to find out more.Select one of the following links to access your school's site:First Time Registration1. Before you begin, gather your student's 7 Digit Permanent ID number printed on both the ID card and Internet Agreement sheet2. Click the link to your school's School Loop site.
3. Click on the Register Now button:
4. Parents - Click on the link for Parent Registration.
5. Students - Click on the link for Student Registration.
- Both Parents and Students should create their own accounts.
- After school starts, parents can add other children to their account if they attend the same school. Click on the Add Student link in the My Student section at the top of the right column on your portal homepage.
- If you already have a School Loop account from your middle school, you will need to create a new account.
- School Loop will automatically send a daily update to your personal email each day at approximately 5pm. All information you provide is kept private, including your email address.
- To see your student’s grades, your account must first be approved by a school administrator. Each school has its own policy for approving parent accounts. Please contact a teacher or administrator at your school for more information.