2019-2020 Online Registration
July 25 - August 12
- Online Student Registration - Click Here -
- Online Residency Verification
- In Person Residency Verficiation July 29 -Aug 7 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Knights Registration Day 7:30 am- 12 pm
- In Person Residency Verficiation 7:30 am -12 pm
- New Student and Freshmen Orientation 2:30 pm - 4 pm
- First Day of School 1st period 8:35 am
Step 1: Residency Verification:
In order to maintain your student’s enrollment at Las Lomas, every family must verify their residency status each year in accordance with the Acalanes Union High School District’s residency requirements. You will need to complete this requirement either in person or online.
- Returning 10-12th grade students may verify residency as part of the online process.
- Incoming 9th graders and students who did not attend Las Lomas last year will complete this requirement in person.
- Las Lomas Office open Monday - Friday 7:30 am-2:30 pm July 29- August 7 (weekdays only)
*Residency verification documentation: Please consult the AUHSD Residency mailer, which describes the required documents/paperwork to verify your residency. This information is also available on the district residency page
Step 2: Online Registration: - Online Registration Link
Beginning Thursday, July 25th, parents/guardians can go online to update student and family information, complete mandatory forms, purchase Las Lomas items, join the parent groups, and donate to organizations that support our school. You will need to complete this process for each child in your household.
To begin the registrationn process refer to the letter each family received in July with parent username and then click the online registration link.
If you have questions, please call Las Lomas Attendance Office at 280-3920 x2110. There will be computers available on campus during Knights Day to complete Online Registration, but this may increase the process by approximately 1 hour.
Step 3: Knights Day
August 12 7:30 am - 12:00 pm at Las Lomas High School
Bring the following to Knights Day:
- Residency Verification (When student residency has been verified by staff you will receive confirmation)
- Verification of Online Registration Completion (You may opt to receive this via text or email)
- Webstore receipt
Directions for Fall Sports Clearance:
Detailed information for fall sports and clearance is posted on the Las Lomas website under Athletics.
- All athletes must have a valid sports physical prior to first day of practice.
- All athletic clearance paperwork must be completed prior to first day of practice.
For additional information visit the District Registration and Residency Page