AP Exam Registration for 2020
Students must sign up for their teacher's class in their College Board account using the "join code". This code is provided by the teacher. This step must be completed prior to purchasing the exam.
ALL STUDENTS MUST REGISTER ON COLLEGE BOARD AND PAY ON THE WEBSTORE FOR ALL AP EXAMS BY OCTOBER 31, 2019.
Exams ordered between November 1st and March 12th will incur a $40 late ordering fee.
Step 1: Log into your College Board Account at www.collegeboard.org
- If you already have an account, log in. (You created an account if you have taken the PSAT, an AP Exam from a previous year, or an SAT)
- If you do already have an account, but you cannot access it or remember your information, you must call College Board at (877)274-6474. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT.
- If you do not have an account you will need to create one and make note of your log in information for future use.
Step 2: Join your Class Section
- Get the join code from your AP Teacher
- You must join the class with the specific join code per course for every AP Exam you are taking.
- Deadline to Register for AP Exams on College Board is October 31, 2019.
Step 3: Pay for your AP Exam on the CHS Webstore
- Log in to the webstore and select “AP Exams”
- Select the Exams you are registering for and add them to the cart and check out.
- Deadline to pay for AP Exams on the Webstore is October 31, 2019.