Return to Headlines
AP Exam Information
Check here for arrival times and test location - CHS AP Exam Schedule 2021 CHS Campus Map
Students with College Board Approved Accommodations will be contacted with testing locations and times.
For In Person Exams at CHS
- All students will need to print this COVID screening form and bring it to their assigned test room. Please note: you may not take any fever-reducing medications within 24 hours of your test.
- Arrive at school wearing a mask, go directly to your assigned room.
- Please follow all instructions upon check-in and maintain six feet of social distancing while on campus. All students must wear a mask, covering their mouth and nose for the duration of the AP exam.
- Cell phones, smart watches, bags, food, water and backpacks are not allowed in the testing room. Snacks and water bottles for the break can be left on outside table. Please leave your backpack/valuables at home, in your car, or classroom.
- A photo ID is required – If you do not have an ID, purchase one in the main office. Do not wait until the day of your exam.
- For all exams, you will need to bring two, #2 pencils (not mechanical) and a black or blue ink pen.
- Please visit College Board AP Info for specific exam information (calculator use etc, exam length).
- Dress in layers. It can be cold first thing in the morning and then get hot as the day goes on.
- Eat before your exam and bring a quick snack for the break.
- Students with College Board approved accommodations should contact me for exam times and locations.
For Online Exams at Home
- 2021 Digital AP Exams Overview
- The digital testing application is now available. Do this ASAP- 4-step guide
- Download the app on ONE device - a school issued Chrombook, or a PC or a Mac - only ones allowed. No camera is required. Complete this Student Tech Help form if you need Chromebook.
- We strongly recommend that all students taking digital exams complete digital practice.
- For each digital AP Exam they take, students must complete the exam setup step in the digital testing app. This step loads their exam onto the computer they’re going to test with.
- Completing this step is required 1–3 days before each exam. Without taking this step for each exam, students will not be able to test.
Makeup AP Exams:
- Makeup AP Exams will be at home and online, May 28th - June11th - make-up exam schedule
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the exam name, date and time of the makeup exam that you'd like to take.
- Exceptions: Makeups for Languages and Music Theory Exams - Must have medical note - They will be in person on May 21st.
If you'd like to cancel your exam, please email me at email@example.com with the name of the exam that you would like to cancel.
Can't remember if you have purchased your AP Exams - No problem!
You can access your receipts by logging into your RevTrack account and clicking on MyAccount at the top. From there you will be able to see all of your web store purchases.