AP Exam Information
Final Registration Deadline - March 13th.
Thank you to all that have completed your AP Exam Registration.
You should confirm your AP Exam Registration through your College Board Account. This is the only way for you to be certain that you are registered.
If you still need to register follow these steps:
1 - Please Join Your AP Class Section through your College Board account, using CHS AP Class Sections Join Codes.
2 - Purchase your AP Exam on the CHS Webstore.
Sign in to your College Board account and look and see.
Visit the Troubleshooting section in Account Help If you need additional help, contact AP Services for Students via the Online Form or call 888-225-5427 or 212-632-1780.
You can access your receipts on the webstore by logging into your RevTrack account and clicking on MyAccount at the top. From there you will be able to see all of your webstore purchases.
Please email Kim Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please purchase it now on the CHS webstore and join your AP Class Section. The cost will include the $40 Late Fee for each exam that you would like to take.
CHS 2023 AP Exam Schedule and Testing Room Location
CHS Campus Map
What to Bring on Exam Day
Be sure to bring these:
- No. 2 pencils for your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- An acceptable calculator if your AP Exam allows the use of a calculator.
- School-issued photo ID or your Drivers' License
- A ruler or straightedge only if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
- Sweatshirt - dress in layers
Don't bring these:
- Electronic equipment including phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, wearable technology, cameras, recording or listening devices, or any other type of electronic or communication device.
- Books, reference guides, notes, compasses, protractors, mechanical pencils, pencils that are not No. 2, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper: Students are prohibited from bringing scratch paper to the AP Exam. For AP Chinese and AP Japanese Exams, scratch paper will be provided.
- Watches that beep, make a noise, or have an alarm.
- Computers or calculators that are not approved.
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Ear plugs.
- Clothing or shoes with subject-related information.
- Food or drink. (You are not permitted to bring food or drink, including bottled water, into the exam room (unless approved as an accommodation by College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities office). During the 10-minute break between Sections 1 and 2 of the exam, with the proctor’s permission, you can leave the exam room to get a drink of water or a snack. Students should eat a substantial meal before their exam and bring snacks for their break.
Testing with Accommodations
Students must be approved by the College Board to receive accommodations on AP Exams, PSATs and SATs. All requests for accommodations and, when required, complete documentation must be submitted through SSD Online by January 18, 2023. Completing and returning to me this Parent Consent Form is the first step in requesting accommodations. Student should purchase their exams now to avoid the Late Fee. No action is necessary if you have previously been approved by the College Board.
Students with College Board approved accommodations will be notified of their testing room locations and times by email the week before their exam date.
Late administration testing is ONLY allowed if a student is taking 2 exams scheduled for the same time slot, has a medical emergency (doctor note is required) or a NCS game conflict. If you need to schedule a late testing exam, email me after you have joined your class section and purchased your exam on the webstore. If you have two exams scheduled at the same time, I will let you know which exam will be scheduled for late testing. 2023 AP Exam Late Testing Schedule
Please email me with any questions