Here is How to Enroll
Enrollment is available to students within the Acalanes Union High School District who attend Acalanes, Campolindo, Las Lomas, or Miramonte High Schools.
Students are referred to Acalanes Center for Independent Study (ACIS) by their comprehensive high school counselor for enrollment in ACIS.
Follow these procedures to begin your enrollment to ACIS:
1. Parent/Guardian and Student meet with school their counselor to discuss the ACIS program.
a. Parent/Guardian and Student must voluntarily select enrollment in ACIS.
2. School Counselor completes ACIS Referral Form and obtains Parent/Guardian and Student signature.
a. If student has an IEP, an IEP Team Meeting must take place prior to ACIS Referral being completed.
3. School Counselor sends ACIS Referral to ACIS Office.
4. ACIS Office reviews Referral and ACIS Meeting is scheduled with Parent/Guardian and Student.
5. Appropriate placement/enrollment determined