Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Graduates will be self-directed learners that take responsibility for reaching their personal and academic goals. ACIS students:
1. Are effective decision makers.
· To make decisions based upon prior learning.
· To identify, choose and use behaviors that increase student academic success.
2. Are able to set goals and implement plans effectively to reach those goals.
· To participate and choose classes for their Individualized Learning.
· Plan that meets the district’s graduation requirements.
· To plan for post-secondary education and/or careers.
3. Are effective problem-solvers.
· To use a variety of problem solving techniques.
· To work collaboratively with others.
4. Are effective communicators.
· To utilize appropriate technology.
· To read, speak and write with clarity.
5. Acquire a common core of academic knowledge and skills that meets the state content and skill standards.
· To complete the credits necessary for graduation.
· To demonstrate proficiency in Smarter Balanced Assessment.