- Two meals will be provided for free this school year (breakfast and lunch). If you would like to purchase additional meals, please create an account here.
- Students MUST have an ID card present in order to get food (provided during Knights Day). The cafeteria staff will be scanning and monitoring students.
- TIP: We strongly encourage students to take a picture of their ID and keep it on their phone. A picture of their student ID will also be able to be scanned by the POS system for their free meals.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- LLHS participates in the National School Lunch Program which provides meals to qualifying students. If you think your family qualifies for the federal free and reduced lunch program, we encourage you to still apply to help our school and give your student access to the other beneifts. However, regardless of free/reduced lunch status all students will be able to get free lunch daily.
- If you wish to apply, please go here for more information.