Las Lomas Winter Sports
TRYOUT DATE – 2021-2022 Winter Season November 1, 2021
Athletic Clearance Process:
All Parents and Athletes MUST complete the District Athletic Clearance Process. Link
- All Parents and Athletes must make sure the SportsNet registration is up to date for each season of sport and you have received an email confirming your registration is complete.
- For the 2021-2022 school year, all physical forms must be signed and stamped after July 1, 2021.
Students must achieve a minimum requirement of a 2.0 GPA, based on prior semester grades to play a sport at Las Lomas. Final semester grades from 8th grade are used as verification for incoming freshman students.
Volunteer Driver Verifications:
If you want to volunteer to drive students for athletic events, complete/sign the Volunteer Auto Use form. Link
- Be sure to attach the required Insurance Declaration and driver's license.
- You must provide a new completed form and insurance declaration each school year.
- Turn both documents into Allison Ridenhour (email@example.com) in the main office.
Questions, please contact Tim Kruger, Las Lomas Athletic Director. (firstname.lastname@example.org)