It's Time to Plan for your 2023-24 class schedules!
Counselors visited all English classrooms on January 23rd. They will be available during lunch to field any course registration questions.
Please view the Course Registration Page for additional information or to view the course registration videos for each class.
Las Lomas Counseling Office
The Las Lomas Counseling Office provides a variety of services. Counselors meet with students individually and in groups. Counselors assist students with academic advancement, post-secondary planning, and personal/social development. Counselors are responsible for registration, class selection, and scheduling processes. Counselors also monitor the completion of graduation requirements and assist with the college admissions process.
Counseling Office hours: M/W/F 7:30 am - 3:15, T/Th 8 am - 3:50
Registrar Office hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: 925-280-3920 ext. 2119
Counselors are available by appointment only. If you have an urgent situation or emergency that requires immediate attention, please go directly to the Counseling Office to seek assistance.
Students: To meet with your counselor, please visit the Counseling Office and fill out a purple appointment request form. Counselors make every attempt to schedule appointments within 3 working days.
Parents: Please e-mail your student’s counselor to schedule an appointment. If you have concerns about your student’s performance in a specific class, please first contact your student’s teacher.
Counseling Contacts (click name to email)
- Michael Constantin (Counselor, A to Den) ext. 2123
- Maria Sabeh (Counselor, Der to Ja) ext 2126
- Kara Bloodgood (Counselor, Je to My) ext. 2127
- Sara Feinberg (80% LLHS, 20% ACIS) (Counselor, N to Sch) ext. 2124
- Andrea Medrano (Counselor, Se to Z) ext. 2125
Counseling Support, Psychologist and College and Career Contacts (click name to email)
- Anneliese Pearce (School Psychologist) ext. 2128
- Russ Andrews (Registrar--new student enrollment, transcript requests, Cal Grant GPA verification) ext. 2119
- Elizabeth King (College/Career Center Advisor--college information, financial aid, college rep visits, CSF) ext. 2117
- Jaclyn Amog (Testing Coordinator-- Athletic Clearance, AP, SAT/ACT) ext. 2116