Las Lomas Online Registration
There are three steps for completing the online portion of registration prior to the start of the 2018-2019 school year. Please follow the links and complete each section. Bring printouts of receipts and final forms to Knights Day.
Step 1: Online registration pages
Documents you will need for Online Registration:
- Registration Letter: mailed home in July and outlines registration process (if you have lost or did not receive your letter, contact Las Lomas Registrar's Office)
- Medical Information: Health Insurance provider and numbers, physician's information, and other important medical documents
- Emergency Contacts: addresses and phone numbers for Parents/Guardians and other emergency contacts you will include
- When you are done, print and sign the registration confirmation then return here to go to step two.
Step 1: Online Registration
Step 2: Webstore- purchase items and make any donations for the school year.
Review you have completed your Webstore purchases and printed a receipt prior to Knights Day. If you would like to make additional purchases or donations please follow the link below that will connect you to the Las Lomas Web store.
Step 2: Web Store
Step 3: Residency Verification
The final step is to complete residency verification and make sure you have everything you need for Knights Day. Residency verification information may be found on the Acalanes District Website: Residency Verification Information Page . You need to provide documents for residency verification.
Residency Verification: In person for incoming 9th graders and new students. Returning students complete residency verification online.
Dates: August 1st through August 15th
Where: Las Lomas High School Attendance Office
Times: 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Please make sure you bring the following to Knights Day August 15th:
- Print out of the On-Line Registration form: Make sure you have printed out one for each of your students enrolled at Las Lomas High School.
- Web-store Receipt
Picture Reminder: To order pictures you may follow this link: Order Pictures It is strongly encouraged that you purchase photos ahead of time/online, if you wish to do so, in order to save yourself time at Knights Day.
Residency Verification: Online portal opens August 1st for returning students. In person verification for new students begins August 1st through August 15th from 7:30 to 2:30 pm at Las Lomas High School.
Knights Day: August 15th from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, for all students, at Las Lomas High School.