2022-2023 Registration Checklist
To register your student for school, complete all items on this checklist by Knights Day: Monday, August 8th.
Step Activity Due Date
Complete Residency Verification and Online Registration
- Log into your Aeries PASS Parent Portal account and complete the fall registration and residency verification process.
- Detailed directions for completing the process: Fall Registration 2022-2023
- If you do not have an Aeries account portal, please click here
- Documents you will need:
- Residency Verification Documents: electronic copies of residency verification documents to securely upload during the residency verification process.
- Registration Email: emailed to all parents on July 19 outlining the registration process and specific information needed to add additional student(s) to parent account (student ID number, home phone number, verification code).
- Contact the Registrar, Russ Andrews, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- You will receive an email after you have completed registration. Save the confirmation email. Your student(s) will show this email when attending Knights Day on Aug 8, 2021.
July 25th - Aug 8th
Knights Day will be held from 9:00am-3:00pm
Freshman Welcome and Orientation at 3:30pm in the Rally Court
Seniors: Preferred time: 12:00-1:30
*ASB Cards will be available in the Cafeteria Senior Room
*If you would like to apply for a Parking Permit, please access the Las Lomas Website under "Headlines"
Juniors: Preferred time: 9:00-10:30
Sophomore: Preferred time: 10:30-12:00
Freshman: Preferred time: 1:00-3:00
If you are able to come during the preferred times below, it will decrease traffic flow during the event.
August 8th 3
Are you in need of Las Lomas apparel? Check out the Las Lomas Knights Store. Proceeds go directly to our school!
In case you missed it during the Registration process go to the Las Lomas Webstore. Purchase important items including the ASB card, join Parent Organizations and support our educational funding groups, such as WCEF.
If you need assistance with the Webstore, please contact Dawna Huff at email@example.com.
Las Lomas Organizations
If you are interested in learning about the many organizations we have at Las Lomas, please access the link: LLHS Organizations Flyer
If your student(s) is playing a sport, fill out the Online Sports Registration by scrolling down and finding the instructions to SportsNet.
Ongoing after July 1
Library Books, Textbooks, and Devices
Please return all Library Books and Textbooks to the Library
Please return all devices you are NOT using to room 203
*Please note that Online Residency and Registration must be completed prior to Knights Day.