Las Lomas Counseling Office
The Las Lomas Counseling Office provides a variety of services. Counselors meet with students individually and in groups. Counselors assist students with academic advancement, post-secondary planning, and personal/social development. Counselors are responsible for registration, class selection, and scheduling processes. Counselors also monitor completion of graduation requirements and assist with the college admissions process.
Counseling Office hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Counselor workday hours: 7:30 am - 3:20 pm
Phone: 925-280-3920 ext. 2119
Counselors are available by appointment only. If you have an urgent situation or emergency that requires immediate attention, please go directly to the Counseling Office to seek assistance.
Students: To meet with your counselor please visit the Counseling Office and fill out a purple appointment request form. Counselors make every attempt to schedule appointments within 3 working days.
Parents: Please e-mail your student’s counselor to schedule an appointment. If you have concerns about your student’s performance in a specific class, please first contact your student’s teacher.
Counseling Contacts (click name to email)
- Amelia Whalen (Counselor, A to En) ext. 2126
- Hanalee Washburn (Counselor, Er to La) ext. 2124
- Kara Bloodgood (Counselor, Le to Pa) ext. 2127
- Marilyn Lewis-Hampton (Counselor, Pe to Sh and all ELD Students) ext. 2123
- Valerie Wright (Counselor, Si to Z) ext. 2125 (available Tu - Fri)
- Anneliese Pearce (Psychologist) ext. 2128
- Beth Chastain (Registrar--new student enrollment, transcript requests, Cal Grant GPA verification) ext. 2119
- Anne Fuller (College/Career Center Advisor--college information, financial aid, college rep visits, CSF) ext. 2117 or (925)280-3925
- Allison Ridenhour (Testing Coordinator-- Athletic Clearance, AP, SAT/ACT) ext. 2116