Las Lomas Online Registration
There are three steps for completing the online portion of registration prior to the start of the 2017/2018 school year. Please make sure to follow the links and complete each section. Bring printouts of receipts and final forms to Knights Day.
Step 1: Online registration pages
Documents you will need for Online Registration:
- Registration Letter: this was mailed to your home and contains your access code. (if you have lost or did not receive your code,contact Las Lomas Registrar's Office).
- Medical Information: Health Insurance provider and numbers, physician's information, and other important medical documents.
- Emergency Contacts: addresses and phone numbers for Parents/Guardians and other emergency contacts you will include.
- When you are done, print and sign the registration confirmation then return here to go to step two.
Step 1: Online Registration
Step 2: Webstore- purchase items and make any donations for the school year.
Please follow the link below that will connect you to the Las Lomas Web store. Here you can pay for registration; order school supplies and donate to various foundations (Special thanks to WCEF for their support of technology and programs through out Las Lomas, your donations continue to keep Las Lomas on the cutting edge of our ever changing technological world and keep beneficial programs running!)
Step 2: Web Store
When you are finished, return here to begin step three.
Step 3: Residency Verification
The final step is to complete residency verification and make sure you have everything you need for TRI-S. Residency verification information may be found on the Acalanes District Website: Residency Verification Information Page . You need to provide documents for residency verification, please make sure to bring one piece of evidence from each of the two sections.
Dates: August 3rd through August 15th
Where: Las Lomas High School Attendance Office
Times: 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Please make sure you bring all of the following to Knights Day August 15th:
- Print out of the On-Line Registration form: Make sure you have printed out one for each of your students enrolled at Las Lomas High School. (if you forgot to print it out please follow this link and log-in again and print out the form….Online Registation)
- Web-store Receipt: please make sure you printed out your Web-store receipt. (if you forgot to print it out please follow this link Web-Store and log-in again and print out the receipt)
- Residency verification form: You will be given this after you have gone to Las Lomas High school during residency verification hours and provided the necessary three forms for, proof of residency. Residency Verification Information
Picture Reminder: Remember that if you have decided to purchase photos of your student, to you have your student dress appropriately. (To order pictures you may follow this link: Order Pictures It is strongly encouraged that you purchase photos ahead of time/online, if you wish to do so, in order to save yourself time at Knights Day.
Residency Verification: August 3rd through August 15th from 7:30 to 2:30 pm at Las Lomas High School.
Knights Day: August 15th from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, for all students, at Las Lomas High School.