Acalanes Student Activities & Student Government/LeadershipGet connected to Acalanes through social media @ahs_dons
Please consider supporting student activities at Acalanes by purchasing an ASB card. You can purchase on the webstore.ASB cards cost $100 and are available for purchase on the webstore. ASB cards support all student activities at Acalanes, support athletics (25% of every card sale goes directly to athletics) and helps to pay for AHS's finance tech's salary and get students discounts/free entry to the following:-Home athletic events (Except playoffs). This year we have 5 home football games (totaling $25 without ASB).-Free or discounted tickets to dances (For Homecoming, you will save $25 with ASB)-Free Acalanes t-shirt at Dons Day (worth $10)-Discounts at local businesses (see below for 2023-2024 businesses-more being added!)
- Diablo Foods: 20% off a lunch w/sandwich purchase
- Johnny’s Donuts: Get one regular donut with the purchase of a dozen regular donuts or 1 donut holes with the purchase of 1 donut.
- Lilikoi Boba: 10% off an order
- Local Kitchens: Present at Acalanes events handing out samples, discount codes throughout the year & class fundraisers
- Pancoast Pizza: Get a free soda with the purchase of 2 slices of pizza
- Sideboard: Any free non-alcholic beverage with any purchase to anyone showing their ASB Card!
- Tutu’s Food & Drink: One complimentary non-alcoholic beverage with the purchase of one entree (for dine in only). Not valid on to-go orders or market purchases.
- Vitality Bowls: Get $1 off any order
- Zoonies: 10% of any purchase.
Just a reminder that this a student only program.How to get connected: To ensure you are getting the most up to date information about the happenings at Acalanes, we encourage the following:- Follow @ahs_dons on instagram-Subscribe to the APC parent newsletter-Subscribe to the Daily Don (bulletin). The link to sign up is on the Acalanes home page on the left hand side.-Pay attention to the announcements on canvas- Look for information as you walk onto campus including posters, flyers & chalkboards.-Email Katherine Walton, the leadership teacher, with any questions regarding student activities.Helpful Information & Important DatesJanuary 19 at lunch: Spring Club DayApril 27: Junior & Senior Prom2024-2025 LeadershipApplications for the 2024-2025 leadership program will be available beginning January 22nd for current and new students to Acalanes and are due February 6th. For incoming 9th graders, please plan to visit leadership during Open House on February 1st to get all the information you need! For current students, there is an informational meeting at lunch on Thursday, January 25th.
We are so excited for the 2023-2024 school year and have some great events planned for the student body! Please stop by 314 anytime or email us if you are interested in learning more or want to get involved!Student activities exists at Acalanes to connect students with opportunities and one another. We are here to serve the student body! If there is anything you are interested in seeing at Acalanes or are looking for ways to get involved, don't hesitate to reach out via email or stop by room 314. We love our Dons family!Acalanes Community AlwaysQuestions? Email Katherine Walton, the leadership teacher. We are here to ensure you have a great experience at Acalanes!