• We know many students have job opportunities and need to submit work permits to their employers. Please keep this information handy for reference as it details what to do if our students will be working this school year.
    Once the student has an offer of employment:
    1) Download this California Work Permit. https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/dlseformB1-1.pdf
    2) Fill out the student information and sign it, then have the parent / guardian, and the employer fill out and sign their respective sections.  
    3) Scan the work permit to both Mrs. Perlman and Mrs. Gullberg in the main office at  jperlman@auhsdschools.org and tgullberg@auhsdschools.org 
    4) Once we receive the work permit application, we will process it and let the student know when they can pick it up from the main office.  
    Mrs. Gullberg - 925.280.3970 ext. 7126 or tgullberg@auhsdschools.org 
    Mrs. Perlman - 925.280.3970 ext. 7125 or jperlman@auhsdschools.org