Note: Work permits are issued by the student's school during the school year. Please visit your school website for instructions on how to obtain a work permit during the school year.
If applying for a work permit during the summer, please follow the steps below:
- After obtaining an offer of employment, download the California Work Permit application.
- Fill out the student information section and sign it; then have parent/guardian as well as the employer fill out and sign their respective sections.
- Scan the work permit application and send it to your school staff -
- ACIS - Cheryl Stanton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AHS - Maria Vansteen (email@example.com)
- CHS - Stephanie Sliwinski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LLHS - Raquel Ramos (email@example.com)
- MHS - Danielle Warford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once your work permit application has been processed, you will be notified and can pick it up at the AUHSD District Office.