Need Help with Tech?
Problems with Canvas?
Please try the Help menu inside Canvas (bottom left corner) and use one of the options listed. Our District website Canvas page has several helpful resources for Canvas.
Problems with Zoom?
Please make sure that you are logged into your Zoom account using your AUHSD email (either on the zoom.us website, or the Zoom app on your device, select the “Login with Google” option and make sure your AUHSD email account is selected).
If the solutions above do not work, or you have a different technology problem, please contact your school Technology staff though one of the following options:
Email your question:
Preferred method - please send a detailed email to your school site technology staff; make sure to include as much detail as possible including screenshots of errors/problems:
- Acalanes Center for Independent Studies (ACIS): email@example.com
- Acalanes High School (AHS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campolindo High School (CHS): email@example.com
- Las Lomas High School (LLHS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miramonte High School (MHS): email@example.com
- Tranistion Ed Students (at Del Valle): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to speak over the phone, please call 925-280-3997 during business hours. Please note that the technology staff may not be at their desks to answer the call. If you are unable to reach a person at the phone number listed, we recommend sending an email. However, technology staff will reply to voicemails as soon as possible.