Las Lomas High School Schedule Change Process
Schedule change requests may be submitted for the following reasons only:
- Adding a required course for graduation or college eligibility
- Incorrect class level or placement
- Gap in the middle of the day
- Change (add and/or drop) an elective class
Steps to a schedule change request:
- Complete a schedule change request form, available 8/15/19-8/26/19. (Click for link to form)
- Turn in a completed schedule change request form to your counselor’s box in the Counseling Office. Forms will be reviewed (8/16/19-8/26/19).
- If you are adding a class be sure to list several class options in order of preference. Most classes are currently full.
- Be sure to include parent/guardian signature.
- Continue attending your current schedule -the one listed in your Aeries Pass Portal.
- If your requested change can be made, a new schedule will be sent to you at school by 8/27/19.
Counselors work diligently to honor your request/s throughout the add/drop period. Given the complexities of the master schedule, it may take several days before classes become available to fit each student’s unique schedule. Your entire schedule may be rearranged (class order, teachers) in order to accommodate your request. Once a schedule change is made you cannot go back to your previous schedule. Sometimes requested changes are not possible.
Counselors will be available before school, during brunch and lunch, and after school to answer general scheduling questions. Please note that counselors are not available to meet individually with students to discuss scheduling options.