The Wellness Center is partnered with the following agencies:
- The Rainbow Community Center (RCC) to bring weekly school-based services including counseling and case management support to serve LGBTQ students and their families, and to those who are questioning their sexual and/or gender identity. Counseling services may include facilitation of support groups on an as-needed basis.
- The C.O.P.E Family Support Center to provide student and parent support through education workshops including:
- Relationship challenges (family, peer, and romantic)
- The Impact of Music, Television, and Internet
- Mental Health First Aid and Suicide Prevention
- Preparing for the "Real World"
- Anxiety & Depression Academic Stress Management
- Bullying Prevention
- Changes in Marriage Unions and Families
- Anger Management
- Peer Pressure
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Decision-making and Life Skills