The Acalanes Union High School District’s anonymous reporting system enables employees to file a confidential report with an independent third party, Fraud Hotline, LLC, a company that provides 24-hour toll-free hotline and web-based online report submission. The confidential service should be used to report the following:
- Accounting and auditing improprieties
- Conflicts of interest
- Falsification of contracts or records
- Improper giving or receiving of gifts
- Improper supplier or contractor activity
- Misuse of district resources
Other concerns such as those involving grievances, discrimination, privacy violations, unsafe working conditions, or substance abuse, should be brought to the attention of the relevant party, often a supervisor, school administrator, or a member of the Human Resources Department.