• New Student Enrollment


    Welcome to Acalanes Union High School District!  


    New student enrollment is the process for families of new students to enter the school district.  Please note that new student enrollment does not apply to resident students who were enrolled in our partner school districts in 8th grade.  


    Resident students who attended the following school may complete the Fall Registration and Residency Verification process instead: 

    • Canyon School
    • Joaquin Moraga Intermediate School
    • Orinda Intermediate School
    • Stanley Middle School
    • Tice Creek School
    • Walnut Creek Intermediate School


    Interdistrict transfer students must complete the new student enrollment process.


    New student enrollment starts at the school site.  To locate your home school, please click here and use your home address to find your designated school.  Contact your school to set up an intake appointment:


    Required documents needed for enrollment include: 

    • Current Residency Documentation
    • Transcripts from last school attended
    • Immunization Records - California schools are required to collect immunization records for all new student admissions, before entry. For more information, visit shotsforschool.org.


    School sites will provide families with an enrollment packet that includes details and all required paperwork.  After completing the intake appointment, student and family will meet with a school counselor to review academic records and schedule courses.  


    Pick up your student’s class schedule:  Class schedules are distributed during the school's walk-through registration on August 14, 2023.  Please check the school’s website for exact dates and times.  Confirmation of residency verification is needed for participation in the school’s walk-through registration.  New students who enroll during the school year will complete this process through the site’s Counseling Office.


    For additional information, please contact AUHSD Student Services or call 925-280-3900, ext. 6629 with any questions.