Athletic Documents and Forms
All students that will participate in athletics must complete the Athletic Clearance to attend and participate in any athletic program. The documents must be completed by the physician. The registration must be completed and the Medical Eligibility form uploaded on Sportsnet.
- Athletic Clearance forms will be accessed by clicking HERE.
- Athletic Clearance Registration on Sportsnet will be accessed by clicking HERE.
Positive Parenting Within School Programs
The Positive Parenting Within School Programs course is encouraged for all parents. Each program with 75% of its parents completing the course is eligible for the financial incentive.
- Positive Parenting Within School Programs course will be accessed by clicking HERE.
Volunteer Parent Transportation
Any adult that is providing student transportation to athletic events must complete the Volunteer Parent Transportation form. This form will be submitted with a copy of the insurance declaration form and a copy of the adult's drivers license. All documents will be submitted to Nicole Singleterry in the counseling office.
- Volunteer Parent Transportation form will be accessed by clicking HERE.
Field Trip Parent Approval
Any athletic event that requires an overnight stay or is more than 100 miles one way is considered a field trip. Approved field trips require submission of the Field Trip Parent Approval form.
- Athletic Field Trip Parent Approval form will be accessed by clicking HERE.
If you are interested in purchasing a letterman jacket, please see the contact information for vendors by clicking HERE.