Welcome! Joining a team is a great way for a student to make friends and to feel a part of the school community. In order to participate, the student's parent/guardian together with the student must complete the online sports registration.
Steps to register your student athlete:
- Go to the Miramonte Online Athletic Registration webpage
- Input information and review all policies with your student
- On the last page, click the link to download the "Athletic Clearance Summary"
- On your computer, complete the "Emergency Contact Form" and scroll down to complete the "Physical Exam Form" (Forms must be completed on your computer, handwritten forms WILL NOT be accepted.)
- Print the “Physical Exam Form” for your physician to complete, sign and stamp. Make one copy of the signed form for each sport in which your student intends to participate. (Your student’s physical exam must take place after July 1 of the current school year, make your appointment early.)
- Print one copy of the “Emergency Contact Form” for each sport in which your student intends to participate.
- Your student must deliver one copy of the“Athletic Clearance Form” and one copy of the “Online Registration Sports Summary” form to the Athletic Director prior to the first day of tryouts.
- Go to the Miramonte Webstore for an itemized budget and contribution request.
Begins August 15
Begins November 10
Begins February 5
Cheerleading and Dance
Golf - Girls
Tennis - Girls
Volleyball - Girls
Swim and Dive
Tennis - Boys
Track and Field
*Begins August 8 Volleyball - Boys