Acalanes Union High School District requires each student to complete two years (20 credits) of Physical Education to obtain a high school diploma. Up to 10 credits, of the 20 required for graduation, may be earned through Athletic PE.
To be eligible to participate in Athletic PE in 2021-2022 students must:
To obain credits, eligible students must:
- Complete PE 9
- Be enrolled in grade 10 or 11 (this option is not open to grade 12 students)
- Participate in the CIF approved (school sponsored) sport. Each season of sport counts for 5 credits.
- Complete the Athletic PE Contract/Application
- Complete weekly time cards recording hours spent on athletic activites. 70 hours must be completed to obtain 5 credits.
- Complete the season of sport
Required Forms for Athletic PE:
2021-2022 Contract Deadlines:
- Fall Sports - Monday, August 30
- Winter Sports - Monday, November 29
- Spring Sports - Monday, February 28
Independent Study PE 2021-2022
- Available only to juniors and ACIS students in the 2021-22 school year
For additional information please visit the following links: