Please read the below announcements for answers to common questions/inquiries.
Seniors Preparing for College:
- Seniors Preparing for College Presentation
- College Personal Statement 101
- Seniors- 'How To' Document
- College Interview Tips
Juniors Preparing for College:
Summer Camps & Programs:
- Juniors: Camp Royal and Camp Venture applications are now open! Three current juniors will be selected, two for Camp Royal and one for Camp Venture, to attend this summer. Camp Royal is the Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA) Conference and a premier leadership training opportunity organized each June in the mountains of northern California. Camp Venture is a five-day training and motivational camp for students who are interested in pursuing a career in business, particularly as entrepreneurs. Applications for both programs can be found using the link below and must be turned into Ms. Stuber by email or in person by Friday, March 1st. Interviews will be held Wednesday, March 6th during academy. Link to Application
- UC Berkeley's Academic Talent Development Program offers challenging summer courses for highly motivated young scholars in grades K-11. Since 1982, students have come to our sites to take stimulating and invigorating classes designed for academic advancement and enrichment. Examples of past courses include Programming in Java, AP Biology, and Japanese. Secondary Division is held for six weeks at the UC Berkeley campus. Apply before February 27th. Website: atdp.berkeley.edu Dates: June 17 - July 26, 2019 (6 weeks)
- Girls Who Code’s newest summer program is Girls Who Code Campus! Each Campus course, for girls 10 to 18, is two weeks long to fit with busy summer schedules. Each course explores new and exciting material, like iPhone App Development or Wearable Tech & Fashion Design. View the full Course Catalog here. Campus courses are hosted at schools like Sacred Heart in Atherton. In Campus courses, girls will explore coding concepts, build fun and challenging projects, and join a national sisterhood of over 90,000 girls who code. Registration is open, reserve your spot now (and your second registration is half off!). Full scholarships are available for families that qualify. Email email@example.com with questions.
Want to submit volunteer hours to be considered for an award? Use this Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/NFvd2uX3s88KuEs93
- Wagner Ranch Nature Area Monthly Clean up and Activities. Roll up your sleeves and work with nature for a couple of hours every second Sunday of the month. Come and join Toris and the team. Toris will teach you about nature and how to take care of it. Sign Up Here
Use Scholars.Shop to search for local scholarships, national scholarships, and university scholarships.Have a suggestion for the CCC? Click here to submit it!Hours: 7:30 - 4pm • Monday - FridayLocation: Next to the Miramonte LibraryContact: Samantha Stuber925-280-3935 • Sstuber@auhsdschools.org