Please read the below announcements for answers to common questions/inquiries.**If you have a job, summer program, or internship opportunity for students, please fill out this quick form here to share it!**
Seniors Preparing for College:
- Seniors Preparing for College Presentation
- College Personal Statement 101
- Seniors- 'How To' Document
- College Interview Tips
Juniors Preparing for College:
Summer Camps & Programs:
- Girls Who Code’s newest summer program is Girls Who Code Campus! Each Campus course, for girls 10 to 18, is two weeks long to fit with busy summer schedules. Each course explores new and exciting material, like iPhone App Development or Wearable Tech & Fashion Design. View the full Course Catalog here. Campus courses are hosted at schools like Sacred Heart in Atherton. In Campus courses, girls will explore coding concepts, build fun and challenging projects, and join a national sisterhood of over 90,000 girls who code. Registration is open, reserve your spot now (and your second registration is half off!). Full scholarships are available for families that qualify. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Summer Medical Program: FSMA students are exposed to clinical skills training, gross anatomy and pathology workshops, clinical simulation scenarios, problem-based learning, and workshops in patient centered care models. FSMA students are taught by physicians, nurses, and other health professionals The program will run from 07-15-2019 to 07-26-2019 at Oakland, CA. You must be in the age group: 15+. To apply, website at http://facesforthefuture.org/summer-medical-academy/fsma2019app/ by 04-12-2019.
Want to submit volunteer hours to be considered for an award? Use this Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/NFvd2uX3s88KuEs93
- Wagner Ranch Nature Area Monthly Clean up and Activities. Roll up your sleeves and work with nature for a couple of hours every second Sunday of the month. Come and join Toris and the team. Toris will teach you about nature and how to take care of it. Sign Up Here
Use Scholars.Shop to search for local scholarships, national scholarships, and university scholarships.Have a suggestion for the CCC? Click here to submit it!Hours: 7:30 - 4pm • Monday - FridayLocation: Next to the Miramonte LibraryContact: Samantha Stuber925-280-3935 • Sbrady@auhsdschools.org