Soda Aquatic Center
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Dates Year Event # of Attendees Approx. Time October 23-24 2021 Orinda Aquatics - Senior Meet (Short Course) ~500 7:00am-4:00pm daily November 14 2021 Orinda Aquatics - Jamboree Meet ~500 7:00am-1:30pmDue to the size of the Orinda Moraga Pool Associations Swim Championships, please review the Parking Plan that
has been developed in an attempt to limit the impact of this event on the surrounding communities.
QUICK UPDATES (updated 09-19-21, 10:50am)
Power has been restored. The 11:25am lap swim will take place as scheduled.
- Parking passes will be available from the lifeguarding staff beginning Monday August 9.
- When school is in session (M-F, 7:30a-3:15p), parking is limited to the aquatic parking lot.
- The aquatic parking lot is adjacent to the student parking lot. The aquatic parking lot has approximately 30 parking spaces and does not have overhead solar panels.
- All vehicles parked in the aquatic parking lot should have a parking pass clearly displayed on their front dashboard.
- If the aquatic parking lot is full, please park off campus.
Lap Swim Email Distribution List
- Would you like to be on our lap swim email distribution list?
- If YES, please CLICK HERE and answer 3 questions.
Reservations (through the Sign-Up Genius) are encouraged for lap swimming. There are limited drop-in opportunities.
- September 25-October 1 Sign-Up Genius Link - CLICK HERE (Sign-Ups begin on 9/22 (Wednesday) at 9:00am for residents and 9/23 (Thursday) at 7:00pm for all others)
- September 18-24 Sign-Up Genius Link - CLICK HERE (Sign-Ups begin on 9/15 (Wednesday) at 9:00am for residents and 9/16 (Thursday) at 7:00pm for all others)
If the above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting the appropriate link below into the address bar of your web browser.
- September 18-24 Sign-Up Genius Link - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-soda63
- September 25-October 1 Sign-Up Genius Link - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-soda64
Youth (17 and under)
12 Swim Card
1-Month Swim Card
Women's Masters Water Polo (aka Mom's Polo), August 9-November 19
- Reservation required through the Sign-Up Genius
- Reservations begin on Friday August 6 at 8am and is limited to the first 30.
- Sign-Up Genius link CLICK HERE - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-moms6
Deep Water Aerobics, September 28-October 14
- Reservation required through the Sign-Up Genius
- Reservations begin on Wednesday September 22 at 12:00pm. 2 class options: 7:30-8:30am OR 8:40-9:40am. See specific Sign-Up Genius link below.
- Each time is limited to 22 registrations
- 7:30-8:30am Sign-Up Genius link CLICK HERE - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-deep23
- 8:40-9:40am Sign-Up Genius link CLICK HERE - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-deep24
- Orinda Aquatic Masters
Courses & CampsBelow you will find information about our Lifeguarding Classes & 'Learn to Swim' Lesson programs at Campolindo High Schools Soda Aquatic Center.
April 11, 2021 - We are optimistic about being able to offer 'Learn to Swim' lessons this summer. As a result of the pandemic lessons will look different this summer than previous summers. We are planning to post information about the Summer 2021 lessons on Friday April 23, 2021. Please mark your calendars to look for 'Learn to Swim' lesson information on that day.
- Late Spring / Early Summer ARC Lifeguarding Classes - CLICK HERE
- Summer ARC Lifeguarding Class - CLICK HERE
- Spring 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons - cancelled for 2021 due to COVID-19
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekday Swimming Lessons - postponed until July '21. Details to be published by mid-June.
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons - postponed until July '21. Details to be published by mid-June.
- Fall 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Lessons - details will be posted no later than July 29, 2021
Facility SchedulesPlease note that we are currently searching for an alternative method of sharing our pool schedules electronically.
For the most up-to-date information please email the AUHSD Director of Aquatics.
About Soda Center
“The Y & H Soda Foundation”
The history and name of the Soda Aquatic Center, located on the Campolindo High School campus in Moraga, is tied to the Y & H Soda Foundation. Founded in 1964 by the late Y. Charles Soda and Helen C. Soda, the Y & H Soda Foundation has been dedicated to providing charitable contributions to non-profit organizations seeking to enhance “the quality of life for the economically disadvantaged, disabled, elderly and youth; to promote their health education and to support those organizations… which strengthen the spiritual and temporal well-being of those they serve” (Y & H Soda Foundation). Through Y & H Soda Foundation’s generous grant to the school district, the Soda Aquatic Center opened its doors to the public in November of 1999. Since then, the Soda Aquatic Center has been providing quality aquatic programs for the health and well-being of the surrounding community.