Soda Aquatic Center
Please visit our Soda Aquatic Center Webstore to register and purchase all Soda Aquatic Center programs including lap swims, future Deep Water Aerobics Classes, Women's Masters Water Polo, Lifeguarding Classes, and Swim Programs.
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Dates Year Event # of Attendees Approx. Time January 28-29 2023 Orinda Aquatics - Senior Meet ~ 700 7:00am-3:00pm May 6-7 2023 Bay Area Senior Games - Water Polo Tournament ~150 7:30am-3:00pm May 21 2023 Montclair Swim Team - 14u Pentathlon ~300 7:00am-2:00pm June 10-11 2023 Orinda Aquatics - LC Meet ~1,250 7:00am-4:00pm July 28-30 2023 OMPA Swimming Championships ~1,500 7:00am-6:00pmDue to the size of the Orinda Moraga Pool Associations Swim Championships, please review the Parking Plan that
has been developed in an attempt to limit the impact of this event on the surrounding communities.
- Parking passes will be available from the lifeguarding staff beginning Monday August 9.
- When school is in session (M-F, 7:30a-3:15p), parking is limited to the aquatic parking lot.
- The aquatic parking lot is adjacent to the student parking lot. The aquatic parking lot has approximately 30 parking spaces and does not have overhead solar panels.
- All vehicles parked in the aquatic parking lot should have a parking pass clearly displayed on their front dashboard.
- If the aquatic parking lot is full, please park off campus.
Lap Swim Email Distribution List
- Would you like to be on our lap swim email distribution list?
- If YES, please CLICK HERE and answer 3 questions.
All lap swimming fees will be paid on-line starting with the January 9th lap swims. Please visit the Soda Aquatic Center Webstore.
- Beginning January 9th, prepaid lap swim cards will ONLY be used for Drop-in visits. Lanes will be allocated every hour for swimmers using their cards. All pre-paid swim cards will expire on May 1, 2023. Please arrive 10 munutes early to use your swim card for a Drop-in visit.
- Please note that lap swims starting Monday January 9th will be reserved and paid for through the Soda Aquatic Center Webstore only.
- To view our lap swim hours please click HERE.
Women's Masters Water Polo (aka Mom's Polo)
November 21-February 1
- Reservation required through the Sign-Up Genius
- Reservations begin on Friday November 18 at 8am and are limited to the first 30.
- Sign-Up Genius link CLICK HERE - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-moms11
Deep Water Aerobics
December 27-January 12
Home page: https://auhsd.revtrak.
- Reservation required through the Sign-Up Genius
- Reservations begin on Wednesday December 14 at 8am.
- 2 class options: 7:45-8:45am OR 8:45-9:45am. See specific Sign-Up Genius link below.
- Each time is limited to 22 registrations
- 7:45-8:45am Sign-Up Genius link CLICK HERE - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-deep63
- 8:45-9:45am Sign-Up Genius link CLICK HERE - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044CAAA92AA2FA7-deep64
net/Deep Water Aerobics: https://auhsd. revtrak.net/deep-water- aerobics-classes/#/listWater Polo Clinic: https://auhsd.revtrak. net/water-polo/water-polo- clinic/#/listAmerican Red Cross: https://auhsd.revtrak. net/american-red-cross- lifeguarding-classes/#/list
COMING SOON: Courses & CampsBelow you will find information about our Lifeguarding Classes & 'Learn to Swim' Lesson programs at Campolindo High Schools Soda Aquatic Center.
- November-December ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- January-March ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- June ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- Spring 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons - details to be posted February 2023
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekday Swimming Lessons - details to be posted in early April 2023
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons - details to be posted in early April 2023
- Fall 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Lessons
Facility SchedulesPlease note that we are currently searching for an alternative method of sharing our pool schedules electronically.
For the most up-to-date information please email the AUHSD Director of Aquatics.
About Soda Center
“The Y & H Soda Foundation”
The history and name of the Soda Aquatic Center, located on the Campolindo High School campus in Moraga, is tied to the Y & H Soda Foundation. Founded in 1964 by the late Y. Charles Soda and Helen C. Soda, the Y & H Soda Foundation has been dedicated to providing charitable contributions to non-profit organizations seeking to enhance “the quality of life for the economically disadvantaged, disabled, elderly and youth; to promote their health education and to support those organizations… which strengthen the spiritual and temporal well-being of those they serve” (Y & H Soda Foundation). Through Y & H Soda Foundation’s generous grant to the school district, the Soda Aquatic Center opened its doors to the public in November of 1999. Since then, the Soda Aquatic Center has been providing quality aquatic programs for the health and well-being of the surrounding community.