Soda Aquatic Center
Schedule of Upcoming Events
Dates Year Event # of Attendees Approx. Time September 8-9 2023 AHS/CHS Women's WP Tournament ~500 7:00am-7:00pm August 2 2024 OMPA Swimming Championships ~1,500 3:00pm-9:00pm August 3-4 2024 OMPA Swimming Championships ~2,500 7:00am-7:00pmDue to the size of the Orinda Moraga Pool Associations Swim Championships, please review the Parking Plan that
has been developed in an attempt to limit the impact of this event on the surrounding communities.
- Parking passes will be available from the lifeguarding staff beginning Monday August 9.
- When school is in session (M-F, 7:30a-3:15p), parking is limited to the aquatic parking lot.
- The aquatic parking lot is adjacent to the student parking lot. The aquatic parking lot has approximately 30 parking spaces and does not have overhead solar panels.
- All vehicles parked in the aquatic parking lot should have a parking pass clearly displayed on their front dashboard.
- If the aquatic parking lot is full, please park off campus.
Lap Swim Email Distribution List
- Would you like to be on our lap swim email distribution list?
- If YES, please CLICK HERE and answer 3 questions.
Adult Lap Swimming
All lap swimming fees will be paid on-line. Please visit the Soda Aquatic Center Webstore.
- To view our lap swim hours please click HERE.
- Lap swimming is intended for individuals age 14+.
- Prepaid lap swim cards are no longer being accepted.
RevTrak (registration) Home page: https://auhsd.revtrak.
- Women's Masters Water Polo - click HERE. (aka Mom's Polo/Club Soda)
- Deep Water Aerobics - click HERE.
- American Red Cross - click HERE.
COMING SOON: Courses & CampsBelow you will find information about our Lifeguarding Classes & 'Learn to Swim' Lesson programs at Campolindo High Schools Soda Aquatic Center.
- Fall 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Lessons - information coming soon.
- November-December ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- January-March ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- June ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- Spring 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekday Swimming Lessons
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons
Facility SchedulesPlease note that we are currently searching for an alternative method of sharing our pool schedules electronically.
For the most up-to-date information please email the AUHSD Director of Aquatics.
About Soda Center
“The Y & H Soda Foundation”
The history and name of the Soda Aquatic Center, located on the Campolindo High School campus in Moraga, is tied to the Y & H Soda Foundation. Founded in 1964 by the late Y. Charles Soda and Helen C. Soda, the Y & H Soda Foundation has been dedicated to providing charitable contributions to non-profit organizations seeking to enhance “the quality of life for the economically disadvantaged, disabled, elderly and youth; to promote their health education and to support those organizations… which strengthen the spiritual and temporal well-being of those they serve” (Y & H Soda Foundation). Through Y & H Soda Foundation’s generous grant to the school district, the Soda Aquatic Center opened its doors to the public in November of 1999. Since then, the Soda Aquatic Center has been providing quality aquatic programs for the health and well-being of the surrounding community.