Campolindo's 1:1 Technology Program
The 1:1 Technology Program supports high levels of student learning
The 1:1 Technology Program has two core components:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Students in all grades bring devices from home
- Devices can sync to the school network
- Students can access all digital resources
- For a list of minimum specifications for devices, 1:1 Device Specifications
- School-Provided Devices
- If families are unable to provide a device, the school will provide a device to the student.
Use the following links to learn more about 1:1 at Campolindo:
- An overview of 1:1 BYOD at Campolindo: Click 1:1 BYOD at CHS
- Guidelines for using school-provided 1:1 technology: AUHSD 1:1 Device Handbook.
Campolindo High School along with the Acalanes Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. District programs and activities shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information, current military or military veteran status; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or special populations.