Campolindo's 1:1 Technology Program
The 1:1 Technology Program supports high levels of student learning.
Campolindo students utilize instructional technology in all of their classes, and the school encourages families to participate in the 1:1 Student Computer Program. In this program, students bring their own laptop to school and then utilize the school’s Wi-Fi and online resources. These resources include textbooks, databases, and a wide array of online applications. The 1:1 Technology Program has two core components:
Bring Your Own Computer
- Students in all grades bring devices from home
- Devices can sync to the school network
- Students can access all digital resources
- For a list of minimum specifications for devices, please use the following link: 1:1 Device Specifications
- If a student is unable to secure their own personal device, the school will provide one.
- School devices are available for distribution at the beginning of the year.
Campolindo High School along with the Acalanes Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. District programs and activities shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information, current military or military veteran status; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or special populations.