Campolindo High School Fall Registration Checklist, 2023-2024
To register your student for school, complete all items on this checklist by Cougar Day: Monday, August 14, 2023.
Step Activity Due Date 1
Residency Verification - IN PERSON FOR 9TH-10TH GRADERS ONLY
Please bring all of the necessary items: Residency Verification (we will make copies)
Weekdays from July 31st - August 14th
- Campolindo High School Attendance Office
- 300 Moraga Road, Moraga CA 94556
- Open from 7:30am-4:00pm
Wednesday, August 2nd
- Campolindo High School Attendance Office
- 300 Moraga Road, Moraga, CA 94556
- Open from 7:30am-8:00pm
Thursday, August 3rd
- Acalanes Union High School District Front Entrance
- 1212 Pleasant Hill Road, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Open from 4:00pm-8:00pm
Contact the Attendance Office if you have any questions: 925.280.3950 ext. 5107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a paper copy of your dated residency verification. Your student(s) will show this copy when they attend walk-through registration day on August 14, 2023.
July 31st - Aug 14th 2
Complete Online Data Confirmation - ALL
Complete Online Data Confirmation through your Aeries PASS Parent Portal
- Detailed directions for completing the process can be found here: Fall Registration 2023-2024
- If you do not have an Aeries account portal, please click here
Information you will need:
- If you have not logged into Aeries PASS Parent Portal before, please click "Forgot Password?" and enter the email address the school has on file for your contact information. All parents, even parents of new students can use the "Forgot Password?" to reset their account. If you do not know the email address we have on file, please contact the registrar.
You will receive an email after you have completed registration. Save the Confirmation Email. Your student(s) will show this email when attending Cougar Day on Aug 14, 2023.
- Make sure to check your Spam folder
- The email subject may read “Do Not Reply”
Contact the Registrar, Rachel Yang at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- July 31st - Aug 14th
You will be able to access the CHS webstore during the online registration process. In case you miss the webstore during the online registration process, use the following link: Campolindo Webstore.
- Purchase important items including an ASB package, yearbook, parking pass, and other Campo items
- Donate to the Moraga Education Foundation and Campolindo Parents Club
- Donate to Athletic Boosters to support Cougar Athletics
If you need assistance with the webstore, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
July 31st and ongoing 4
If your student is playing a sport, please complete the Online Sports Registration. Go Cougars!
Athletic Boosters will be offering Athletic Clearance Physicals on July 17th and August 14th. This is a fast and economical way to complete the athletic clearance process, and all proceeds go directly to the CHS Athletic Boosters to benefit all Campo athletic programs.
July 1st and ongoing 5
Walk-Through Registration - Cougar Day (Flyer LINK from Campo Parents Club)
Students attend Cougar Day on Monday, August 14th according to the following schedule:
- 11th and 12th Grade: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 9th and 10th Grade, and new families: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 9th Grade Orientation: 4:00pm - 6:00pm*
Cougar Day activities for all students includes confirmation of completed registration, pick-up class schedule, pick up spirit wear (if ordered by 7/2 on webstore), plus games, music and food truck to welcome back students.
*Frosh Orientation, 4-6pm. Students will be given an introduction to Canvas (our online learning platform), a tour of the campus, and time to be social. They will need their laptop and their phone, their login credentials and schedule - which they will receive at Cougar Day.
Textbooks: Students will receive textbooks during the first week of class, not during Cougar Day. If students have any textbooks from the previous school year, they should bring them to the library. The library will send an email reminder listing overdue materials.
Please note that students must complete the Fall Registration (Data Confirmation & Residency Verification) process prior to Cougar Day.
For students who must miss Cougar Day, a “Mini-Cougar Day” will be available before school: Tuesday, August 15th 7:30am-8:30am in the Small Gym.