To register your student for school, complete all items on this checklist by Cougar Day: Monday, August 9.
Step Activity Due Date
Complete Residency Verification and Online Registration
Log into your Aeries PASS Parent Portal account and complete the Fall Registration and Residency Verification process.
- Click here for detailed directions on completing the process.
- If you do not have an Aeries PASS Parent Portal account, click here.
- Documents you will need:
- Residency Verification Documents: electronic copies of residency verification documents to securely upload during the residency verification process.
- Registration Email: emailed to all parents on July 19 outlining the registration process and specific information needed to add additional student(s) to parent account (student ID number, home phone number, verification code).
Please contact the Attendance Office if you have questions: 925.280.3950 ext. 5107 or email@example.com.
You will receive an email after you have completed registration. Save or print this email and bring it to Cougar Day on August 9.
Note: Registration and data verification can only happen through a parent account. If you are logged in as your student, you will not be prompted to verify data.
July 26 - Aug 9
In case you missed the webstore during the registration process, go to the Campolindo Webstore.
- Purchase important items, including an ASB package, yearbook, parking pass, and other Campo items.
- Donate to the Moraga Education Foundation and Campolindo Parents Club.
- Donate to Athletic Boosters to support Cougar Athletics.
- Purchase Campolindo spirit wear.
If you need assistance on the webstore, please contact Jannine Takahashi-Crow, the CHS Finance Technician, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 26 - Aug 9 3
If your student is playing a sport, complete the Online Sports Registration. Go Cougars!
Athletic Boosters is offering Athletic Clearance Physicals on July 22 and August 9. This is a fast and economical way to complete the athletic clearance process, and all proceeds go directly to the CHS Athletic Boosters to benefit all Campo athletic programs.
Ongoing after July 1 4
Walk-Through Registration -- Cougar Day
Students attend Cougar Day on Monday, August 9 according to the following schedule:
- 12th Grade: 10:00am - 11:00am
- 11th Grade: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- 10th Grade: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 9th Grade: 1:00pm - 2:00pm*
*9th Graders are invited for Frosh Orientation from 2:00pm to 4:30pm in the Main Quad.
If students have any textbooks from the previous school year, they should bring these for drop off. The library will send an email reminder listing overdue materials.
All students, parents, and visitors must wear masks on campus when inside school faculities, and please maintain social distancing.
Please note that students must complete Residency Verification and the Back-to-School Registration process prior to Cougar Day.
A “Mini-Cougar Day” will be available before school on August 10 for students who miss Cougar Day: Monday, Aug. 10, 7:30am-8:30am, Small Gym.