Campolindo High School Fall Registration Checklist, 2022-2023
To register your student for school, complete all items on this checklist by Cougar Day: Monday, August 8.
Step Activity Due Date 1
Complete Residency Verification and Online Registration
Log into your Aeries PASS Parent Portal account and complete the Fall Registration and Residency Verification process.
- Click here for detailed directions on completing the process.
- If you do not have an Aeries PASS Parent Portal account, click here.
- Documents you will need:
- Residency Verification Documents: electronic copies of residency verification documents to securely upload during the residency verification process.
- Registration Email: emailed to all parents on July 19 outlining the registration process and specific information needed to add additional student(s) to parent account (student ID number, home phone number, verification code).
Please contact the Attendance Office if you have questions: 925.280.3950 ext. 5107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email after you have completed registration. This step needs to be completed before August 8 to pick up class schedule at Cougar Day.
Note: Registration and data verification can only happen through a parent account. If you are logged in as your student, you will not be prompted to verify data.
July 25 - Aug 8
In case you missed the webstore during the registration process, go to the Campolindo Webstore.
- Purchase important items, including an ASB package, yearbook, parking pass, and other Campo items.
- Donate to the Moraga Education Foundation and Campolindo Parents Club.
- Donate to Athletic Boosters to support Cougar Athletics.
- Purchase Campolindo spirit wear.
If you need assistance with the webstore, please contact Alex Sanchez, the CHS Finance Technician -- email@example.com.
July 25 - Aug 8 3
If your student is playing a sport, please complete the Online Sports Registration. Go Cougars!
Athletic Boosters will be offering Athletic Clearance Physicals on July 21 and August 8. This is a fast and economical way to complete the athletic clearance process, and all proceeds go directly to the CHS Athletic Boosters to benefit all Campo athletic programs.
Ongoing after July 1 4
Students who need to check out a Chromebook will be able to do so on Cougar Day, or during the first week of school, in the Technology Office.
Walk-Through Registration -- Cougar Day
Students attend Cougar Day on Monday, August 8 according to the following schedule:
- 12th Grade: 10:00am - 11:00am
- 11th Grade: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- 10th Grade: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 9th Grade: 1:00pm - 2:00pm*
*9th Graders are invited for Frosh Orientation from 2:15pm to 4:30pm in the Main Quad.
Textbooks: Students will receive textbooks during the first week of class, not during Cougar Day. If students have any textbooks from the previous school year, they should bring them to the library. The library will send an email reminder listing overdue materials.
Please note that students must complete the Fall Registration (Data Confirmation & Residency Verification) process prior to Cougar Day.
For students who must miss Cougar Day, a “Mini-Cougar Day” will be available before school: Tuesday, Aug. 9, 7:30am-8:30am, Small Gym.