COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDSPreparing Our Students for College and CareerAlong with all other public schools in California and the United States, Campolindo High School is undergoing a shift in education and adopting Common Core Standards. Our students are getting ready for a future where colleges/universities and work are expecting and even demanding more from them. We want to make certain that all of our students are prepared for success in high school and beyond. With the implementation of the Common Core State Standards, we are establishing a precise set of guidelines for our students and teachers.Here are some resources that will help you understand the Common Core
Video ResourcesWhat is Common Core? - VIDEOMath Class Needs a Makeover - Video; Ted Talk - Dan Meyer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Common Core State Standard Initiative.
- Are the Common Core Standards different for California? Yes, they are slightly different. Here is a link to the CDE Common Core website.
- CDE Resources for Parents & Parents Guide to State Standards
- California Common Core Standards for just Mathematics
- Take a look at the Smarter Balance Practice Test