Campolindo High School offers several referral and reporting tools in our quest for a healthy and positive campus climate.
The Bias Incident Reporting System is a part of AUHSD's effort to promote safe environments where all students can learn.
- Please use the following link to learn more about how to report an incident of bias and how the school will follow up on the report: Bias Reporting System Information.
- Please use the following link to make a report: Report an Incident of Bias.
Say Something is a youth violence prevention program from Sandy Hook Promise – a national violence prevention organization. Say Something Anonymous Reporting System allows youth and adults to submit secure & anonymous safety concerns to help identify and intervene upon at-risk individuals BEFORE they hurt themselves or others.
- For more information or to file a report, please use the following link: Say Something Anonymous Reporting System.
The Campolindo Wellness Center works in collaboration with the Counseling Department and Health Office to expand existing support services for students. We offer student-centered support and education through mental health counseling, outreach, and consultation to promote well-being and academic success. In addition, we partner with community based organizations by bringing them to our campus to support the specific Wellness needs of our students.
- Please use the following link to find more information and resources from the Wellness Center: Campolindo Wellness Center.
- Please use the following link to refer a student to the Wellness Center: Campolindo High School Wellness Referral.