Volunteer Service Awards
Students may earn one of two Volunteer Service Awards:
- Campolindo Service Award - Students are recognized by Campolindo for volunteer service starting at 30 hours.
- The President’s Volunteer Service Award - This is a highly coveted national award that recognizes outstanding volunteer service and civic participation. Recognition starts at 50 hours for students under 16 years and at 100 hours for students 16 years and older. Check out the info sheet for details and to see the hour requirements for Bronze, Silver and Gold award levels.
Volunteer Service Ideas
Check out these volunteer service opportunities!
To earn an award, students need to submit an application package that includes one Service Award Application plus a Verification Form for each service activity. Start using the forms now to collect signatures for completed work. Be sure to keep a daily log of your service hours to allow the verifying supervisor to sign off on your hours.
- For more details, consult the Service Award Instructions and Guidelines.
- To applyl for the Volunteer Service Award, download the Volunteer Service Award Application.
- To verify your hours, download the Volunteer Service Verification Form.
Service Award Applications will be collected March 23-April 10, 2020 in the Attendance Office. The Service Award Reception will be held during an Academy period in mid-May. You will receive details once your application is approved.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org