Soda Aquatic Center
Schedule of Upcoming Events
# of Attendees
OMPA Swimming Championships
OMPA Swimming Championships
Due to the size of the Orinda Moraga Pool Associations Swim Championships, please review the Parking Plan that
has been developed in an attempt to limit the impact of this event on the surrounding communities.
- When school is in session (M-F, 7:30a-3:35p), Parking is limited to the aquatic parking lot.
- The aquatic parking lot is adjacent to the student parking lot. The aquatic parking lot has approximately 30 parking spaces and does not have overhead solar panels.
- If the aquatic parking lot is full, please park off campus
Adult Lap Swimming and Classes
To register for any of our recreational/ instructional classes, please visit the Soda Aquatic Center Webstore.
RevTrak (registration) Home page: https://auhsd.revtrak.
- For Questions on our programs or to be added to our swim lesson email list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Masters Water Polo - click HERE.
- Deep Water Aerobics - click HERE.
- Lifeguarding / Recertification Courses (American Red Cross) - click HERE.
- Learn To Swim & Stroke Clinics - Click HERE
- Lap Swim - Click HERE
- To view our lap swim hours, please click HERE
- Lap Swim is intended for indviduals age 14+
- As of May 1st 2023, Prepaid lap swim cards are no longer being accepted.
Upcoming Courses and Camps
- January-March ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- June ARC Challenge & Full Lifeguarding Classes
- Spring 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekday Swimming Lessons
- Summer 'Learn to Swim' Weekend Swimming Lessons
Facility SchedulesPlease note that we are currently searching for an alternative method of sharing our pool schedules electronically.
For the most up-to-date information please email facility rental representitive.
About Soda Center
“The Y & H Soda Foundation”
The history and name of the Soda Aquatic Center, located on the Campolindo High School campus in Moraga, is tied to the Y & H Soda Foundation. Founded in 1964 by the late Y. Charles Soda and Helen C. Soda, the Y & H Soda Foundation has been dedicated to providing charitable contributions to non-profit organizations seeking to enhance “the quality of life for the economically disadvantaged, disabled, elderly and youth; to promote their health education and to support those organizations… which strengthen the spiritual and temporal well-being of those they serve” (Y & H Soda Foundation). Through Y & H Soda Foundation’s generous grant to the school district, the Soda Aquatic Center opened its doors to the public in November of 1999. Since then, the Soda Aquatic Center has been providing quality aquatic programs for the health and well-being of the surrounding community.