How Do I Enroll?

  • All persons 18 years of age or older may enroll in adult education classes with no residency restrictions.


    Students 18 years of age or older interested in taking courses for a high school diploma or in order to pass the GED must obtain transcripts of previous high school work and make an appointment prior to registering.


    After the class has started, students may enroll in a class with the teacher’s permission, if space is available.  No prorated fee is given for late registration.


    Ready to begin your registration?  Visit