Through online registration, you will receive information about the upcoming school year, complete mandatory forms, purchase Campo spirit gear, and have the opportunity to join Parents’ Club and the Moraga Education Foundation (MEF). Please complete online registration prior to attending Cougar Day.
Please follow the directions below to login and complete online registration:
- Go to https://auhsd.schoolmint.net/signin
- Your username is the primary email address registered with the school. Your primary email address was included in your summer letter from CHS.
- Click the “Set 2019-20 Password” link. Type in your username and select “Set Password”. The system will send a message to your primary email address with instructions on how to create a secure password.
- Once logged in, complete the registration forms.
- A component of the online registration process is residency verification. Families may choose to complete residency verification in person at the school. Families with students new to CHS, including all incoming ninth-grade students, must complete residency verification in person. (See “In-Person Residency Verification” below)
*If using a tablet or smartphone, download the SchoolMint app and follow the directions above. For technical assistance, please contact SchoolMint Technical Support: email@example.com or call 1(855) 957-3535 and press 1 for Family Support. You may also contact the school site if you have any questions regarding the registration process.