Enrolling a New Student

  • To enroll a new student at Campolindo you must first live in our school boundaries. You can check  your address on school finder.School Finder

    You will need to provide proof of residency. The information for that can be found here: Residency Verification

    We will also need immunizations and a transcript or grades as of withdrawal from the previous school. Once you have all of the paperwork together please email Rachel Yang  Registrar

    At that time you will be given enrollment forms to complete and once completed and returned a counselor will contact you about next steps! Any questions, email the Registrar.