MHS Fall Registration 2022-2023 Checklist
To register your student for school, complete all items on this checklist by Mats Day: Monday, August 8th, 2022.
Step Activity Due Date
Complete Fall Registration (Data Confirmation & Residency Verification):
Log into your Aeries PASS Parent Portal account and complete the Fall Registration.
- Detailed directions can be found HERE.
- If you do not have an Aeries PASS Portal Account, click HERE.
- To complete Residency Verification, you will need:
- Residency Verification Documents: Electronic copies of residency verification documents to securely upload during the residency verification process.
- Registration Email: Emailed to all parents on July 19th outlining the registration process and specific information needed to add additional student(s) to parent account (student ID number, home phone number, verification code).
Contact Jami Greer, Associate Principal, at email@example.com if you have any questions.
You will receive a verification email after you have completed Fall Registration. Save this email and bring it to Mats Day on Monday, August 8th. Students should have a copy of the verification email to show when they arrive.
Note: Fall Registration can only happen through a parent account. If you are logged in as your student you will not be able to access Fall Registration.
July 25 - Aug 8
In case you missed it during the registration process, go to the Miramonte Web Store.
- Purchase important items, including Parking Passes, ASB Sticker, Yearbook, PE clothes, and other items.
- Donate to ONE-Miramonte to ensure that we can continue to offer core programming and essentials for our students.
- Donate to Boosters to support athletic programs.
- Go to Mats Merch to order amazing Miramonte spirit wear! (Currently Closed. Orders will resume Monday, August 8th.)
If you need assistance on the webstore, please contact Veronica Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 25 - Aug 9 3
If your student(s) is playing a sport, fill out the Online Sport Registration.
Boosters is offering an Athletic Clearance clinic during Mats Day! Watch your email for more information!
Ongoing after June 1 4
Walk-Through Registration - Mats Day
Students must complete Fall Registration (Data Confirmation & Residency Verification) prior to Mats Day on Monday, August 8, 2022.
Students attend Mats Day on Monday, August 8th according to the following schedule:
- Grade 9:
- All 9th Graders: 9:30am - 12:30pm
- All 9th grade students should arrive at 9:30am and report to the Miramonte Gym for orientation and walk-through registration.
- Grade 10:
- Last Name A-L: 9:00am - 9:30am
- Last Name M-Z: 9:30am - 10:00am
- Grade 11:
- Last Name A-L: 10:00am - 10:30am
- Last Name M-Z: 10:30am - 11:00am
- Grade 12:
- Last Name A-L: 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Last Name M-Z: 12:45pm - 1:15pm
Students will pick up textbooks during registration at Mats Day. If students have any textbooks from the previous school year, they should bring these for drop off. (The library will send an email with overdue materials as a reminder.) Students are encouraged to bring a bag for carrying materials.
Please note that students must complete Fall Registration (Data Confirmation & Residency Verification) prior to Mats Day. A “Mini Mats Day” will be available before school on August 9th for students who miss Mats Day.