MHS Fall Registration 2021-2022 Checklist
To register your student for school, complete all items on this checklist by Mats Day: Monday, August 9th.
Step Activity Due Date
Complete Residency Verification and Online Registration
Log into your Aeries PASS Parent Portal account and complete the Fall Registration and Residency Verification process.
- Detailed directions can be found HERE.
- If you do not have an Aeries PASS Portal Account, click HERE.
- To complete Residency Verification, you will need:
- Residency Verification Documents: Electronic copies of residency verification documents to securely upload during the residency verification process.
- Registration Email: Emailed to all parents on July 19th outlining the registration process and specific information needed to add additional student(s) to parent account (student ID number, home phone number, verification code).
Contact Annie Lai at email@example.com if you have any questions.
You will receive an email after you have completed registration. Save this email and bring it to Mats Day on August 9th. Students should have a copy of the Verification Email to show when they arrive.
Note: Registration and data verification can only happen through a parent account. If you are logged in as your student you will not be prompted to verify data.
July 26 - Aug 10
In case you missed it during the registration process, go to the Miramonte Web Store.
- Purchase important items, including parking passes, ASB package, yearbook, PE clothes, and other items.
- Donate to ONE - Miramonte to ensure that we can continue to offer core programming and essentials for our students.
- Donate to Boosters to support athletic programs.
- Go to Mats Merch to order amazing Miramonte spirit wear! (Currently Closed. Orders will resume August, 10th)
If you need assistance on the webstore, please contact Selma Mirante at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 26 - Aug 10 3
If your student(s) is playing a sport, fill out the Online Sport Registration.
Boosters is offering an Athletic Clearance clinic during Mats Day! Watch your email for more information!
Ongoing after July 1 4
Walk-Through Registration - Mats Day
Students attend Mats Day on Monday, August 9th according to the following schedule:
- 11th Grade: 10:00am - 11:15am
- 9th Grade: 10:30am - 1:45pm*
- 12th Grade: 11:15am - 12:30pm
- 10th Grade: 1:45pm - 3:00pm
*9th Graders are invited for orientation from 10:30am to 12:30pm in the Gym! After orientation, 9th graders will complete walk-through registration Mats Day from 12:30pm to 1:45pm.
Students will be picking up textbooks at Mats Day this year. If students have any textbooks from the previous school year, they should bring these for drop off. (The library will send an email with overdue materials as a reminder.) Students are encouraged to bring a bag for carrying materials.
Please note that students must complete Residency Verification and the Back-To-School Registration prior to Mats Day. A “Mini Mats Day” will be available before school on August 10th for students who miss Mats Day.
Students must wear masks on campus at all times and follow directions to maintain social distance.