Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning + (LGBTQ+)
- The Rainbow Community Center (RCC) of Contra Costa County builds community and promotes well-being among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning (LGBTQ) people and allies. They provide specific clinic and school-based services to support LGBTQ youth and their families and strive to provide services that help to promote family acceptance, bring families together and improve their ability to communicate effectively.
- LGBT Help Center provides vital peer-support, community connections and resource information to people with questions regarding sexual orientation and/or gender identity. They operate three national hotlines to support youth and adults with coming-out issues, safer-sex information, school bullying, family concerns, relationship problems and a lot more.
- LGBT National Hotline (1-888-843-4564)
- LGBT National Youth Talkline (1-800-246-774)
- SAGE LGBT Elder Hotline 1-888-234-7243