Scholarship Applications are Naviance and accessible by students only:
- Joan Portabello Minton Scholarship
- William W. Scott Memorial Award
- Matt Lynn Memorial Award
- Acalanes Memorial Swim Scholarship
- Richard C. Hansen Music Award
- Lafayette Water Polo Foundation Scholarship
- Junior Achievement Scholarship 4 year, $5000 scholarship, Due 3/31/2021
- The Richard C. Hansen Music Scholarship, $500 awarded to a college bound senior who has been accepted to a 4-year college or university as a declared music major. Due 4/16/21. Application available in Naviance.
- Lafayette Water Polo Scholarship $1000 to AHS player who demonstrates athletic, academic and leadership qualities. Due 4/16/21
- Matt Lynn Scholarship $1500-2000 awarded to college bound students intending to play varsity sports. Students check Naviance for application.
- Rossmoor Scholarship $3000 award. Min. GPA 3.0 and max expected family contribution of $20k.
- Assistance League of Diablo Valley Scholarships Philanthropic program aids students with college expenses based on need, school/community activities, and GPA. Applicants must be residents of Contra Costa County.
- AAUW Scholarship $2000 awarded to a Senior woman who demonstrates a sustained commitment to community service as well as a grade point average of at least 3.0. Due 2/18/2021
- TZU Chi USA Scholars $1500 awarded on the basis of financial need, academic achievement, and community involvement. Min GPA 3.0, Due 4/22/21
School Based Scholarships:
Harry and Norma Radcliffe Award Selected by the sponsor
This monetary award is given to the “Unsung Hero” in several sports. This individual has dedicated himself to the athletic department by performing in a variety of ways but has not received the recognition deserved.
Most Outstanding Male & Female Senior Athlete Selected by the head coaches
This award is given to the individual male and female who has been the most outstanding in one particular sport. It recognizes an athlete who has performed well at the league level and beyond.
Most Valuable Male & Female Senior Athlete Selected by the head coaches
This award is given to the individual male and female who has made the most significant contributions in several sports.
Booster Club’s Most Outstanding Male & Female Athlete Selected by the Booster Club
This award is given to the individual male and female that has made the most significant contributions in several sports during their entire career at Acalanes. These athletes are determined by a point system that includes athletic participation, and academic success.