How to download an unofficial transcript:
~Students log in to their Aeries portal with their auhsd email and network password. They can select "Grades" then "Transcripts".
~This version of their transcript looks different from an official transcript but the information is the same.
~There is not a "print"or "download" icon in Aeries PASS, so students just do a Control or Command+P on their keyboard to access the transcript.
~This is useful for car insurance discounts, filling out college applications and applying for scholarships.
How to send an Official Transcript:
Ordering transcripts is a two-step process:
1) Log in to Naviance
- Click the “Colleges” tab
- On the left-hand side of the screen, under the heading RESOURCES, click “Transcripts”
- Click “Request transcripts for my college applications”
- Check the box next to each school that requires a transcript
- Click the “Request Transcripts” button at the bottom of the page
2) Log in to the Acalanes Web Store
~Pay for your transcripts on the AHS web store ($5 per school).
~Please indicate the names of the colleges receiving the transcripts in the comments section of your web order. VERY IMPORTANT!
~The AHS Registrar, Emily Finn, will receive an email copy of your web store receipt, which initiates the actual sending of your transcripts.
~Please contact Ms. Finn if you have questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
~Mrs. Finn, our registrar, is in charge of all official transcripts. She will not send transcripts until she receives your proof of payment.
- The CSU and UC schools do not require official transcripts.
- Double-check with each out of state and private school to which you are applying to see if they require official transcripts. If they say "self report", you only send a transcript out at the end of the year to the school you are attending.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS are sent out when the "Senior Exit Survey" and "Graduation Survey" are complete in Naviance.
- ***mid-year and final transcripts are FREE.
- ***transcripts for scholarships are FREE.