• Need to send an Official Transcript? Here’s how:


    Ordering transcripts is a two-step process:

    1) Log in to Naviance

    1. Click the “Colleges” tab
    2. On the left-hand side of the screen, under the heading RESOURCES, click “Transcripts”
    3. Click “Request transcripts for my college applications”
    4. Check the box next to each school that requires a transcript
    5. Click the “Request Transcripts” button at the bottom of the page
    6. Print out the Transcript Status page

    2) Bring the following to Mrs. Finn, the registrar, in the Counseling Office:

    1. The print-out of the Transcript Status page
    2. $5 per transcript (You may pay in cash or check made out to AHS. You may also pay online at the web store. If you pay online, print out proof of payment.)

    Mrs. Finn, our registrar, is in charge of all official transcripts.  She will not send transcripts until she receives your print-out and proof of payment.

    Important tips:

    • The CSU and UC schools do not require official transcripts.
    • Double-check with each out of state and private school to which you are applying to see if they require official transcripts.